Your First Visit
We do not accept everyone as a patient at Champion Family Chiropractic. To be considered, Dr. Uker must evaluate your condition, discover its cause and be able to guarantee results.
Steps to Health
We request that all new patients fill out a New Patient Application Form as completely as possible. You can download and complete this form prior to your first visit. During your first visit, you will fill any other required forms.
Dr. Mike Uker will provide a one-on-one consultation to discuss your health issues and goals.
The consultation includes:
- A comprehensive chiropractic examination and evaluation to help determine the cause of your problem.
- A short physical exam to explore the alignment of your spine and other structures, as well as provide information on any stimuli that cause pain.
- Specific x-ray films taken to pinpoint, measure and determine the cause of you problem. Your spine and nervous system control your health, so we don't guess. To see is to know. Dr. Uker will advise you if additional laboratory tests or x-rays are needed.
If Dr. Uker finds any damage to your spine that may be causing the problems you're experiencing, or problems you may not have known about, we will schedule a follow-up appointment with you.
During the follow-up appointment, Dr. Uker will review:
- What's causing your condition.
- How it's affecting your current health.
- What the initial requirements are for being accepted as a patient.
- What the initial cost will be.
For these reasons, we strongly recommend that your spouse or a significant other attend your follow-up appointment to be involved in any decision-making.
If accepted as a patient, Dr. Uker will provide a unique care plan that starts you on the path to reaching your full health potential! This includes a thorough explanation of care recommendations and actions steps you can take to obtain the results you desire.